Indeed Jobs Folkestone, Store Assistants help customers make purchases by demonstrating, describing, and recommending products. They also use cash registers to record transactions, which may involve using credit card machines, calculators, and barcode scanners. When they are not assisting customers, Store Assistants may tidy the store, take product inventory, stock shelves and arrange product displays.
There’s a role for everyone in retail – from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking deliveries, or filling shelves. Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores, and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximize sales and deliver a great shopping experience.
We’ll help you to become a star colleague from learning about food safety to making sure our customers are served with a smile. If you’re looking for flexible work or a chance to develop in retail, this could be the role for you! if you’re looking for flexible work to fit your lifestyle, then look no further! We’ll work with you on your shifts, but weekend work is a requirement of the role and we may need to be flexible with your work pattern.
|Post Name||Store Assistant|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Location||Folkestone, England, United Kingdom CT18 7AJ|
Indeed is the #1 job site in the world1 with over 250M unique visitors every month. Indeed strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies. Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities.
At Indeed, our mission is to help people get jobs. We have more than 13,330 global employees passionately pursuing this purpose and improving the recruitment journey through real stories and data. We foster a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Our mission is to create products that provide opportunities for all job seekers. To do this, we hire Indeedians of all backgrounds to mirror the job seekers weIt is an independent subsidiary of multinational Recruit Co. Ltd. and is co-headquartered in Austin, Texas, and Stamford, Connecticut, with additional offices around the world.
- Keeping the store fully stocked
- Maintaining the highest level of visual merchandising and store conditions
- Delivering exceptional sales services for improved customer satisfaction
- Interacting with customers and identifying their needs and preferences
- Operating cash registers and point-of-sale machines
- Receiving and verifying the quality and quantity of new shipments
- Enforcing in-store security and health and safety procedures and regulations
Skills & Requirements
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Knowledge of point of sale software
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of stocked merchandise
- Productivity benefits. Your time as a business owner is extremely valuable.
- Save time.
- Flexible working hours.
- Focus on core business.
- Improved retention.
- Lead generation.
- Updating CRM.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Indeed Jobs Folkestone”.