Indeed Dubai, We are looking for an organized, experienced storekeeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store. To be successful.
As a storekeeper, you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers. A good storekeeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items.
Occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy. Also known as store managers or store supervisors, storekeepers take stock of inventory, manage the store layout, supervise staff and keep records of sales.
|Post Name||Store Keeper|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2872 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
ADS Advertising Materials was founded in the year of and has since then been established within the industry of signage, fabrication, display, shop fittings, fit-out, exhibition, gift, and premium.
We are a team of highly motivated, professionals who offer the finest products and machinery a production company could possibly possess – ADS stands for Advantage, Determination, and Success.
Our competitive advantage lies in the immense years of experience we have in handling the best of solutions that the industry offers. The business objective of ADS is to provide the market with the most reliable products.
- Keeping a record of sales and restocking the store accordingly.
- Managing and training store staff.
- Planning promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediating any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalating the situation.
Skills & Requirements
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in inventory management. Proficiency in different inventory systems, storekeeping methods, and procedures are essential to managing a store’s inventory and supplies.
- Communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- The storekeeper is responsible for the safe performance of his duties.
- In addition, the storekeeper’s main duties and responsibilities are.
- To issue requisitions to the purchasing department to ensure materials are purchased in a timely way.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Indeed Dubai”.