Store Keeper Jobs In Abu Dhabi, We are looking for an organized, experienced storekeeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store. To be successful as a storekeeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers.
A good storekeeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy. Also known as store managers or store supervisors, storekeepers take stock of inventory.
Manage the store layout, supervise staff, and keep records of sales. Keeping a record of sales and restocking the store accordingly. Managing and training store staff. Planning promotional campaigns for new products or specials. Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized.
|Hiring Organization||united printing and publishing|
|Post Name||Store Keeper|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 2800 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Tradition remains at the heart of the culture of UPP. Despite being a true Emirati company, UPP has a largely multicultural and cosmopolitan team. This renders a diverse and vibrant culture within the company. Our people are our most valued assets and a source of our identity.
We have an adherence to the principles and values on which, for many years, our clients have relied on. But UPP is known also for its position at the cutting edge of modern technology. Over the years, we have seen our investment in our infrastructure grow exponentially and revenue multiply many folds.
Earning the trust of our customers and employees with a culture of continuous improvement striving to attain global quality standards in all systems and processes that will add value to our ClientsProvide sustainable and environmental products underlining our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Keeping a record of sales and restocking the store accordingly.
- Managing and training store staff.
- Planning promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediating any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalating the situation.
Skills & Requirements
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Provides the proper place.
- Leads to minimum inventory investment.
- Leads to easy identification and specification of materials.
- Materials estimation in anticipation.
- Protection of material.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Store Keeper Jobs In Abu Dhabi”.