Store Manager Jobs In Mumbai, We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented store manager to oversee daily operations at our store. As the store manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store.
Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
|Hiring Organization||SHOPPERS STOP|
|Post Name||Store Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400050|
Shoppersstop.com: Shop Anytime, Anywhere! Online shopping is taking over the market faster than one can comprehend. That being said, no one else knows or understands the retail market better than Shoppers Stop.
Being one of India’s finest retailers for more than 30 years, we are at the forefront when it comes to retail development. We are expanding our reach over retail stores and the digital market with one of the best online shopping sites in India.
Shopping online can sometimes be tedious and difficult, however, our online fashion store is easy to navigate making your experience delightful. One can browse through exclusive offers and bag some of the best deals available for themselves.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commuter assistance.
- Dental insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Employee discount.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Store Manager Jobs In Mumbai.