Store Keeper Jobs in Canada For Foreigners, Expresco Foods a été fondée dans le but de combler un créneau dans l’industrie de la restauration, celui des brochettes prêtes à consommer.
L’entreprise est une filiale de Premium Brand Holdings (PBH), une société cotée en bourse dont le chiffre d’affaires dépasse les 4 milliards de dollars. Express Foods was founded to fill a niche in the restaurant industry, that of ready-to-eat skewers.
Our core business is supplying value-added portion-controlled meat to the food service and retail industry under the Expresso brand, as well as to customers under their own private labels. The company is a subsidiary of Premium Brand Holdings (PBH), a publicly traded company with revenues exceeding $4 billion.
|Hiring Organization||Expresco Foods|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or DEC in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Maintenance or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada H4S 1S4|
- Keeping a record of sales and restocking the store accordingly.
- Managing and training store staff.
- Planning promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediating any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalating the situation.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or DEC in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Maintenance or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a similar role.
- General knowledge of equipment in an industrial/food production environment Bilingual (French, English).
- Knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Excel, and Outlook) Features.
- Good communication practices.
- Energetic, open; Ability to work in a team or alone.
- Organized, attention to detail; Professional.
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Store Keeper Jobs in Canada For Foreigners”.