Store Keeper Jobs in Canada For Filipino, Storekeepers are responsible for the day-to-day operations of their stores. They ensure that everything is clean, organized, and in its place so that customers have a positive experience when they visit.
Storekeepers may also be tasked with managing inventory or overseeing other employees who work at their store. This might include cashiers, sales associates, janitors, etc. To be successful as a storekeeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers.
A good storekeeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
|Hiring Organization||Manitoba Hydro|
|Qualification||A high school qualification or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3C 0G8|
Manitoba Hydro is a provincial Crown Corporation and one of the largest integrated electricity and natural gas distribution utilities in Canada. We are a leader in providing renewable energy and clean-burning natural gas.
Manitoba Hydro has a presence right across Manitoba, on Treaty 1, Treaty 2, Treaty 3, Treaty 4, and Treaty 5 lands – the original territories of the Anishinaabe, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene peoples – and the homeland of the Métis Nation.
We operate based on our foundational principles of safety, environmental leadership, respectful engagement with interested parties and communities, and respect for each other. Safety remains our top priority in everything we do.
- Receive the goods from suppliers and check whether they meet the requirements mentioned in the purchase order.
- Arrange received materials as required.
- Ensure that the materials are stored safely.
- Keep a record of receipt and issue of goods.
- Issue materials according to the requirements.
- Dispatch purchase requisition for buying fresh goods.
- Manage personnel at the store.
Skills & Requirements
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
- Student loan repayment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Store Keeper Jobs in Canada For Filipino”.