Job Centre Manchester, We are looking to hire a structural engineer with excellent mathematical, IT, and analytical skills. Structural engineers are expected to be detail-oriented, creative, and possess amazing problem-solving skills.
To ensure success, structural engineers should display an investigative nature and must be accurate, commercially aware, and have great communication skills with a keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of buildings and other large structures.
Top candidates will have a fantastic project and budget management skills with great knowledge of construction processes, materials, and legal regulations. Structural engineers design structures that must endure stresses and pressures inflicted through human use and environmental conditions.
|Hiring Organization||Cheetham Hill Jobcentre|
|Post Name||Structural Engineer|
|Qualification||Degree in civil or structural engineering (essential).|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M8 9DQ|
This statement applies to content published on the www.gov.uk domain. It does not apply to content on service.gov.uk subdomains (for example, www.registertovote.service.gov.uk). This website is run by the Government Digital Service. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand.
Each service has its own accessibility page, with details of how accessible the service is, how to report problems and how to request information in an alternative format. You can access these pages from the footer inside the service. Each department and agency publishes content on GOV.UK is responsible for making sure it meets accessibility regulations.
We will update the statement when issues are fixed or when we expect them to be fixed. The Government Digital Service is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations.
- Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
- Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in civil or structural engineering (essential).
- 6 years of work experience as a structural engineer (essential).
- Professionally registered with the Institute of structural engineers.
- Expert experience in project management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations.
- Sound understanding of physics and mathematics.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Job Satisfaction. It’s ideal to find a career that you enjoy.
- Variety of Career Opportunities.
- Potential to Benefit Society.
- Challenging Work.
- Intellectual Development.
- Creative Thinking.
- Technological and Scientific Discovery.
- Financial Security.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Job Centre Manchester”.