Full Time Job Singapore, We are looking to hire a structural engineer with excellent mathematical, IT, and analytical skills. Structural engineers are expected to be detail-oriented, creative, and possess amazing problem-solving skills.
To ensure success, structural engineers should display an investigative nature and must be accurate, commercially aware, and have great communication skills with a keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of buildings and other large structures.
Top candidates will have a fantastic project and budget management skills with great knowledge of construction processes, materials, and legal regulations.
|Hiring Organization||Peak Ocean Pte. Ltd.|
|Post Name||Structural Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3500 To SGD 4500 Per Month|
Peak Ocean Group (POG) is a leading and global provider in project development, engineering management, construction management, and operational management in offshore, marine, and infrastructure projects. Our team of passionate and experienced specialists has a broad range of competencies in project management, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operation, and project financing.
POG and its other subsidiaries provide end-to-end full project life cycle services from construction supervision, technical audit, commissioning, equipment preservation and maintenance, site installation, supply chain management, and talent acquisition. We have a recognizable track record taking on challenging offshore drilling and wind projects, gas projects, luxury cruise, and land construction projects.
Our extensive network within the industries allows us to form partnerships with specialized technology companies and private equity firms to undertake the most challenging projects. We constantly assure the quality of services meets our Client’s expectations. We maintain a high commitment to QHSE. The health and safety in operations of our Employees, Consultants, and Clients are fundamental to our Company’s core values.
The company is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in Shanghai, Rotterdam, Houston, Indonesia, Seoul, and Ho Chi Minh. Our near-market strategy enables us to satisfy our Clients in their global projects. As a “One Stop” provider for our Clients, we are dedicated to providing the best-integrated services and delivering on time and on budget. We turn our Clients into Partners.
- Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
- Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes.
Skills & Requirements
- 6 years of work experience as a structural engineer (essential).
- Professionally registered with the Institute of structural engineers.
- Expert experience in project management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations.
- Sound understanding of physics and mathematics.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Pinpoint Potential Issues.
- Promote Structural Safety.
- Ensure Your Home is Up to Code.
- Material Selection.
- Create an Efficient and Cost-Effective Design.
- Conduct a Thorough Final Inspection.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Full Time Job Singapore”.