Best Part Time Jobs for Students in USA
|Hiring Organization||Columbia University Irving Medical Center|
|Post Name||Student Admin Worker|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree preferred.|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 9 To USD 10 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10032|
The Department of Molecular Pharmacology and Therapeutics is seeking to recruit a hard-working, ambitious, and energetic individual to be a part of a new administrative team in the department.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the Chair and department administrative team to build the department and grow our team and will allow the individual to enhance their administrative skills and gain experience in an Academic Medical Center.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Administrative Support for faculty members:
- Assist faculty with administrative needs to support their research objectives.
- Assist with correspondence and meeting planning as needed.
- Faculty recruitment:
- Plan and organize recruitment visits.
- Assist in updating and maintaining the department website.
- Moderation of social media presence for the department.
- Coordination of departmental newsletter.
- High School Diploma.
- Preferred Qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent opportunity for a recent or soon-to-be college graduate or current Master’s student.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
- Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.