Job Opportunities in UK, We are looking for a sharp administrator to provide leadership support and keep the office running smoothly and efficiently. In this role, you will be required to oversee administrative and clerical activities;
Greet and direct office visitors; collect, organize, and retrieve information and documents; and make arrangements for meetings and travel.
To be a successful administrator, you should be committed to facilitating smooth, efficient office operations by planning carefully, anticipating needs, and providing responsive, reliable assistance. You should be adaptable, proactive, supportive, and detail-oriented.
|Hiring Organization||University of Liverpool|
|Post Name||Student Administration|
|Qualification||A degree in business administration or a relevant field is preferred.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 26396 To GBP 30503 Per Year|
|Location||Liverpool, England, United Kingdom L69 3BX|
Our aim is to support our students as they become highly employable, creative, and culturally rich graduates, with the capacity to find employment that will enable them to be agents for change in a connected world.
Associated with nine Nobel Laureates, the University is recognized for its high-quality teaching and research. Our research collaborations extend worldwide and address many of the grand challenges facing mankind today.
- Supporting company leadership and supervising administrative department activities for staff members.
- Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged with no conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and facilities for meetings.
- Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
- Ordering, storing, and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency and reduce costs.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A degree in business administration or a relevant field is preferred.
- At 1 year’s experience in administrative services or related fields.
- Additional education, certifications, or experience is advantageous.
- Understanding accounting principles and bookkeeping software may be required.
- Familiarity with office technology and equipment, including computers, fax machines, scanners, printers, phone systems, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A proactive, organized approach to multitasking.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance, courteous manner, and clear, friendly phone voice.
- The administration is the process of creating, managing, and updating an organization’s employee benefits program.
- Administration typically falls under the responsibility of Human Resources and involves managing health insurance.
- Retirement accounts, vacations, paid time off, and parental leave.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Job Opportunities in UK”.