|Hiring Organization||Al-Futtaim Group|
|Post Name||UAE National| Facilities Supervisor| AFET | Dubai, UAE|
|Qualification||Degree in mechanical or 3-year diploma / or. Equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4616 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Established in the s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail, and healthcare; employing more than employees across more than countries in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Al-Futtaim Group partners with over of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enable the organization to continue to grow and expand.
Responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate. By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration, and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview Of The Role
Planned, prepared, Organize and schedule the execution of all kinds of annual maintenance contracts as per SLA and ensure the quality of work at all levels.
What You Will Do
- To Plan, all work such as PPM, CM, and casual jobs as per SLA
- To ensure all works PPM, CM and casuals are completed on schedule
- Ensure proper documentation related to contracts and service reports
- To ensure the costs are in line with proper margins/profits of each job
- Arrange and coordinate tools/spares equipment for the sites
- Train the staff for maintaining the highest standards of HSE practices
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service internally/external
- Ability to arrest /attend/rectify all kinds of faults of chillers, DX units, and their control systems of large HVAC installations also to have Knowledge of all types of Pumps and plumbing fixtures.
- Ability to determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a specific job
- Ability to assist workers in inspecting and testing systems to verify system compliance with plans and specifications and to detect malfunctions
- Ability to assist workers in performing routine equipment maintenance
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Punctuality in duty timings.
- Good communication with clients and superiors.
- Display and maintain the highest standards of HSE practices
What Equips You For The Role
- Degree in mechanical or 3-year diploma / or. Equivalent.
- Basic understanding of the theory of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration systems and their troubleshooting, testing
- Familiarity with industry-specific tools and equipment
- The English language speakers write
About Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies
Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies offers customers complete engineering and systems integration solutions. The Engineering arm operates in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt providing a wide variety of products and services from air conditioning.
Scaffolding, access solutions, elevators and escalators, control and life safety, facilities management, building products, MEP, Energy Management, Technology Infrastructure, and Digital Transformation.
The Technologies division provides complete business solutions to large, medium, and small customers that include, contact center solutions, business applications, business intelligence, data management, and advanced analytics amongst others.
The IT infrastructure portfolio comprises IP telephony, ELV systems, networking solutions, professional audio-visual solutions, and managed services. These solutions are further complemented by services that include project management, installation, testing, commissioning, and after-sales maintenance contracts.