Jobs In Singapore For Foreigners Without Experience, Supply chain managers are pivotal players in the logistics planning process. They help companies identify problems as they develop, manufacture, store, and ship products. They must be able to create strategies by analyzing information and processes and presenting their findings. The voice of the supply chain manager impacts all aspects of the manufacturing process.
Candidates should be strong communicators who love to collaborate with others. Supply chain management requires an understanding of accounting, and legal documents, and building lasting relationships as they increase efficiency and focus on warehouse optimization. Supply chain managers play a major role in the manufacturing process. From the time a company begins the new product development process to the time the finished product is shipped, supply chain managers, or SCMs.
Supply chain managers must be able to analyze data and processes, find creative solutions, generate reports and present findings to upper management and other departments, communicate with external suppliers and buyers, comprehend legal documents, and develop lasting relationships with others. They must be proactive problem solvers with a desire to collaborate with others.
|Post Name||Supply Chain Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business management, supply chain management, or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5000 To SGD 5500 Per Month|
ExxonMobil’s history in Singapore began with the set-up of the Vacuum Oil Company (of which Standard Oil had a majority stake) at Robinson Quay, which sold mainly kerosene and lubricants under the Mobil Oil brand name. Vacuum Oil later became a subsidiary of Standard Oil, which set up an office at Union Building in Collyer Quay.
Soon after, the Flying Red Horse or Pegasus logo made its first appearances in Singapore, notably on signboards of shops selling lubricants. Vacuum Oil merged with the Standard Oil Company of New York (Socony) and became the Standard-Vacuum Oil Company or Stanvac for short. In Singapore, we also own an extensive network of service stations under the Esso brand and supply cylinder cooking gas (LPG) to many households.
We also supply the commercial market in Singapore and those around the region with industrial, aviation, and marine fuels and lubricants, and market liquefied natural gas. An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built to support every stage of life.
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, supply chain management, or related field.
- May require experience in a related field.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of the supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world.
- Better collaboration with suppliers.
- Better quality control.
- Shipping optimization.
- Reduced inventory and overhead costs.
- Improved risk mitigation.
- Stronger cash flow.
- A more agile business.
- Better visibility and data analytics.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs In Singapore For Foreigners Without Experience “.