Supply Chain Specialist jobs in Singapore, This newly created position will provide customer service and logistics support for Southeast Asia regions for both the Local Economy and Duty-Free. The role is responsible for managing, facilitating, and coordinating customer orders for the Singapore warehouse.
This includes taking orders, checking stock availability, and fulfilling orders by arranging shipments to various markets in Southeast Asia. You will work with various stakeholders internally and externally, making sure products flow smoothly and in time!
|Hiring Organization||BROWN-FORMAN WORLDWIDE L.L.C.|
|Post Name||Supply Chain Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 4500 To SGD 6200 Per Month|
Brown-Forman Asia is one of the operational units of the Brown-Forman International division. Asia presents one of the largest opportunities for Brown-Forman globally and is expected to continue to be one of the most significant growth contributors to the company. With Japan and China as key markets,
B-F Asia is composed of 19 countries with 100+ employees distributed across offices in 10 key mega-cities. From a portfolio perspective, Asia is largely led by our flagship Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, presenting a large opportunity for our Super Premium portfolio of American Whiskeys and Single Malt Scotches.
- Responsible for accurate, complete and timely management of customer orders by managing the entire life cycle from order to cash
- Monitor orders and shipments, facilitate communication between Singapore 3PL warehouse, internal and external customers on all logistics matters to ensure timely shipment of goods
- Prepares proforma invoices for bank drafts, letters of credit or cash advance customers
- Ensures orders are in compliance with Letter of Credit requirements, published pricing and established incoterms with regards to buyers and sellers responsibilities
- Performs shipment verification activities for Singapore 3PL warehouse
- Manages and coordinates all special Customs documents, for clearance of shipments to be compliant with government regulations of destinations
- Manages the research and resolution of customer order discrepancies with Singapore 3PL Warehouse
- Responsible for maintaining current customer information profiles on regulatory requirements, special shipment instructions, etc.
- Analyze order patterns for process improvements (order smoothing, maximum load shipments, review customer inventory- for rush order requests, etc.)
- Manages the research and resolution of order discrepancies with warehouse or production personnel via SAP QM Module, including root cause analysis of discrepancies received, working closely with internal partners to troubleshoot the issue, and developing and implementing a corrective action plan
- Manages special assignments as required, such as ad hoc reporting.
Skills & Requirements
- College/University (Bachelors or Equivalent) in Supply Chain, Business, or closely related discipline
- 3-5 years experience in Supply Chain / Customer Service
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Chinese
- Solid Experience in Order Fulfillment, Customer Service and Logistics
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with internal/external customers and all global contacts
- Independently manage, plan and organize, workload within established deadlines in a team-oriented, high-volume, at times stress environment
- Ability to be flexible with schedule, occasionally meeting with colleagues in US time zones
- Ability to handle detailed information and ambiguous information with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong technical aptitude in utilizing operational support software including but not limited to SAP, Microsoft Office Suite, Business Warehouse, Google, etc.
- Mental health services.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Workplace flexibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Supply Chain Specialist jobs in Singapore”.