Amazon Calgary Jobs, We are looking for a dedicated support engineer to ensure that our customers’ technical queries are resolved in a timeous and satisfactory manner. In this role, your duties will include assisting customers with application installations, resolving queries via our desktop support solutions, and escalating serious issues to the software development team.
To ensure success as a support engineer, you should exhibit extensive experience in providing IT support to customers in a fast-paced setting. Outstanding support engineers combine their IT expertise with exceptionally high standards in customer support.
|Post Name||Support Engineer|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 35 To CAD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2H 0L8|
At Amazon, we believe that innovation has the power to change the world. As we strive to become Earth’s most customer-centric company, we constantly look for new ways to innovate on behalf of our different customers: individuals who shop our global websites, merchants who sell on our platform, developers who use
our infrastructure to create their businesses, and creators of the books, music, films, games and other content we sell through our websites. We believe that our greatest contribution to the good of society comes directly from these core business activities.
Online shopping is inherently more environmentally friendly than traditional retailing. The efficiency of online shopping results in a greener shopping experience than traditional retailing. This study explains some of the benefits of the online shopping model.
We are always driving improvements in the sustainability of packaging across Amazon’s supply chain, starting with our own packaging and our own operations. We pursue multi-year waste reduction initiatives to promote easy-to-open, 100% recyclable packaging and to ship products in their own packages without additional shipping boxes.
- Providing customers with IT support via desktop solutions, chat functions, emails, and calls.
- Assisting customers with account setup and application installations.
- Ensuring optimal application functionality by configuring networks.
- Troubleshooting IT issues by asking customers targeted questions.
- Providing customers with step-by-step guidance to resolve technical problems.
- Following up on technical queries and providing prompt feedback.
- Prioritizing customer queries and escalating serious technical issues to IT developers.
- Documenting error reports and monitoring performance metrics.
- Relaying application functionality feedback from customers to IT developers.
- Compiling IT instruction manuals and useful IT support resources.
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- 2-5 years of experience as a support engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS environments.
- Proficiency in remote desktop and helpdesk software, such as Freshdesk and Zendesk.
- Advanced knowledge of IT software, hardware, and network setup.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and diagnose IT problems.
- Extensive experience in resolving customer IT queries.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to relay important application feedback to IT developers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Enhancing better communication with both clients and customers.
- Updating system according to current trends and technology.
- Optimizing, fixing, and repairing hardware components.
- Offering 24/7 technical support.
- Helping organizations reduce IT costs.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Amazon Calgary Jobs”.