Jobs in Scarborough UK, We are looking for a caring and empathetic support worker to assist our clients with day-to-day tasks. As a support worker, you will be required to meet with clients to assess their practical and emotional needs, draw up care plans, and help them to live as independently as possible.
To ensure success as a support worker, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for helping others, and good leadership skills. A skilled support worker should be able to provide both emotional and physical support when needed to ensure that clients feel in control of their lives.
|Hiring Organization||Home Group|
|Post Name||Support Worker|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 800 To GBP 1000 Per Month|
|Location||Scarborough, England, United Kingdom YO12 7PS|
As one of the UK’s largest providers of housing, health, and care, Home Group has been making a difference in people’s lives. Created in the northeast but now with a presence in England and Scotland, Home Group support over 113,000 customers across 55,000 properties.
Home Group is a social enterprise that supports some of the most vulnerable in society, including people with mental and physical health issues. For over 80 years they’ve been on a mission to build homes, independence, and aspirations – and they’re as determined today as when they started.
Set up as ‘The Northern Eastern Housing Association’ to help people during The Great Depression, Home Group becomes the only housing association formed by an Act of Parliament.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their practical and emotional needs.
- Designing care plans that best suit the client’s needs.
- Providing emotional support by talking to clients about their needs and listening to their concerns.
- Assisting with domestic tasks including shopping, cooking, cleaning, and washing.
- Tending to the healthcare needs of each client.
- Helping clients apply for jobs, disability grants, and housing loans.
- Counseling clients with drug or alcohol addictions.
- Training family members in basic support techniques.
- Helping clients to participate in leisure activities.
- Making case notes and managing the case logbook.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- A qualification in health and social care is preferable.
- Commitment to helping others.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathetic with good listening skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to carry out domestic duties.
- Willingness to assist with basic healthcare practices.
- Patient and emotionally resilient.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Continuous Job Satisfaction.
- Easy to Make a Difference.
- Your Presence Has an Impact.
- Each Situation is Unique.
- Loads of Fun.
- Flexible Workdays.
- Consistent Job Security.
- Promotes Self-Improvement.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Scarborough UK”.