Part-Time Jobs Sutton Coldfield, We are looking for a caring and empathetic support worker to assist our clients with day-to-day tasks. As a support worker, you will be required to meet with clients to assess their practical and emotional needs, draw up care plans, and help them to live as independently as possible.
You may also be required to train family and friends in relevant support techniques and to lead community meetings. To ensure success as a support worker, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for helping others, and good leadership skills.
A skilled support worker should be able to provide both emotional and physical support when needed to ensure that clients feel in control of their lives. Support workers provide practical and emotional support to individuals with health problems, mental disorders, and emotional difficulties.
|Hiring Organization||Greenacres Home|
|Post Name||Support Worker|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Location||Sutton Coldfield, England, United Kingdom B73 5NR|
For more than 70 years, we have been supporting disabled people. In the UK and around the world, we work with partners to open doors to opportunity. We also work hard to break down barriers that deny disabled people their basic rights.
Assigned to Bomber Command, Leonard became one of the RAF’s youngest commanding officers. His legendary war career included eight months leading No. 617 Squadron – the Dambusters. He became the most highly decorated bomber pilot when awarded the Victoria Cross in 1944.
At the end of the conflict, Leonard realized that he was one of the lucky ones. He had a desire to make the world a better place. Many ventures failed until he received a call from a local hospital. An acquaintance was dying and they asked if they could come and live with him. This started a lifetime of humanitarian work with disabled people.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their practical and emotional needs.
- Designing care plans that best suit the client’s needs.
- Providing emotional support by talking to clients about their needs and listening to their concerns.
- Assisting with domestic tasks including shopping, cooking, cleaning, and washing.
- Tending to the healthcare needs of each client.
- Helping clients apply for jobs, disability grants, and housing loans.
- Counseling clients with drug or alcohol addictions.
- Training family members in basic support techniques.
- Helping clients to participate in leisure activities.
- Making case notes and managing the case logbook.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- A qualification in health and social care is preferable.
- Commitment to helping others.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathetic with good listening skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to carry out domestic duties.
- Willingness to assist with basic healthcare practices.
- Patient and emotionally resilient.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Continuous Job Satisfaction.
- Easy to Make a Difference.
- Your Presence Has an Impact.
- Each Situation is Unique.
- Loads of Fun.
- Flexible Workdays.
- Consistent Job Security.
- Promotes Self-Improvement.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs Sutton Coldfield”.