Sustainability Jobs Singapore, Sustainability specialists are professionals who are responsible for designing and executing programs on energy and resource conservation that will reduce the impact of an organization on the environment.
These specialists must determine how the organization can operate in an environmentally responsible way by combining their business expertise and environmental factors. They are required to seek business solutions that will not have any adverse effect in the future by prioritizing renewable energy sources.
Sustainability specialists must also help the management to make effective decisions through reports and cost-benefit analysis of proposals
|Hiring Organization||Microsoft Singapore|
|Post Name||Sustainability Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5000 To SGD 5500 Per Month|
Microsoft enables digital transformation in the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Microsoft set up its India operations.
Microsoft in India offers its global cloud services from local data centers to accelerate digital transformation across Indian start-ups, businesses, and government agencies.
We believe the key to realizing the vision for India’s growth has a cloud at its core. We partner with governments, as well as private and public institutions to develop cloud-based technology solutions to digitally transform every sector in India.
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars.
- Answer phone calls and emails and take messages.
- Take accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings.
- Help with daily time management.
- Run errands as requested.
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodation, and ground transportation.
Skills & Requirements
- Maths knowledge
- Analytical thinking skills
- Knowledge of geography
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ambition and a desire to succeed.
- Work Environment.
- Development & Progress.
- No Fear of Job Transfer.
- Job Security.
- Office Environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sustainability Jobs Singapore”.