Data Entry Jobs in Toronto No Experience, We are looking for a focused data entry clerk to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information.
The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates, and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic, and have good people skills.
|Hiring Organization||York University|
|Post Name||Systems Data Entry Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 13 To CAD 16 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3J 1P3|
York is a leading international teaching and research university and a driving force for positive change. Empowered by a welcoming and diverse community with a uniquely global perspective, we are preparing our students for their long-term career and personal success. Together we are making things right for our communities, our planet, and our future.
A York degree is recognized and respected all over the world. As a high-performing Russell Group university, our groundbreaking research underpins our teaching. We’ll challenge you to dream big, think critically, and change the world.
The Montreal university is often touted as the “Harvard of Canada,” but has slipped in world rankings in recent years. It falls at number forty-three in the U.S. News release.
- Input new information into database systems.
- Create and manage spreadsheets.
- Control the data probity by performing a comparative analysis of different sources.
- Regularly update existing database system records.
- Produce reports.
- Retrieve data as requested.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk.
- Experience with MS Office and data programs.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machines and scanners.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Office Equipment.
- Organizational and Time Management Skills.
- Research and Collection Of Data Skills.
- Understanding Of Database Structure.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Data Entry Jobs in Toronto No Experience”.