Driving Jobs in Dubai With Contact Numbers, We are looking for a friendly, experienced taxi driver to join our company. The taxi driver’s responsibilities include collecting clients, transporting them to their destinations, and processing payments.
To be successful as a taxi driver, you should be punctual, reliable, and excellent at time management. An outstanding taxi driver will ensure that the vehicle remains stocked with supplies that may be of interest to clients, which includes items such as daily papers.
|Post Name||Taxi Driver|
|Qualification||Valid driver’s license|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Love for cars shines through every sidewalk of this country – but at first look, the options to keep those cars in mint condition seem to be scarce. Servicing and repairs take a lot of time and effort on car owners’ part, and trustworthy service providers who can care for these cars do not have adequate avenues to reach potential consumers.
The facility aims to change this status quo. Our online and app-based approach brings car owners and qualified service providers in the vicinity closer and helps them get what they want with minimal fuss.
We love cars, and our aim is to help everyone give the best possible care to the cars they own. We leverage technology to address the gap in the market and bring car owners closer to reputed service providers and deliver rich and seamless connections.
- Collecting clients at the start of their journey.
- Assisting clients with the loading and unloading of their baggage and other personal belongings, as needed.
- Starting and stopping the taximeter at the correct times.
- Selecting the fastest route to the client’s destination, unless otherwise requested.
- Driving clients to their destinations.
- Informing clients of services and attractions that may be of interest to them.
- Adhering to road regulations.
- Ensuring that clients remain safe throughout the journey.
- Processing cash payments, ensuring that you carry sufficient change at all times.
- Ensuring that the vehicle remains clean and in excellent working condition.
Skills & Requirements
- Valid driver’s license.
- Valid license or permit to transport passengers.
- Clear criminal record.
- Prior experience in a similar position.
- Familiarity with GPS software.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work shifts, on weekends, and on public holidays, as needed.
- Flexible hours.
- 24/7 monitoring.
- Earn as much as you want.
- Flexibility and lifestyle.
- No upfront cost to drive.
- Everybody’s doing it.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Driving Jobs in Dubai With Contact Numbers”.