Teaching Jobs Sheffield, We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development.
Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities. You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes.
In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities. A teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels.
Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
|Hiring Organization||Oasis Academy Don Valley|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Sheffield, England, United Kingdom S9 3TY|
We will create a thriving Academy that is at the heart of our community, committed to developing successful learners for the future, through delivering outstanding outcomes for all. Through this, we will ensure that our learners leave us prepared to have a positive impact on the world in their own unique way.
We will aim to create an exciting, secure, and happy environment, which provides opportunities for nurturing personal growth and fostering the development of enquiring minds. Our Academy will be a happy and vibrant place where expectations are high.
Everyone is valued and encouraged to be their very best, and given opportunities to make their dreams a reality. To provide an exceptional education at the heart of our community, which prepares our children to have a positive impact on the world in their own unique way
- Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Ensuring your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluating and documenting students’ progress.
- Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Job Stability. In the midst of the teacher shortage, the United States is desperately in need of qualified and enthusiastic teachers.
- Improving Salary and Benefits.
- Teaching What You Love.
- Working With Kiddos.
- Different Days.
- Different Years.
- Getting a Say.
- Influencing the Next Generation.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Teaching Jobs Sheffield”.