Teaching Jobs Manchester, We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
A teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
|Hiring Organization||Simply Education – Teaching Agency Manchester|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M2 4LQ|
Simply Education, part of The MCG Group, is an education recruitment specialist providing teaching staff with temporary and permanent work in local schools, nurseries & other educational settings across the UK.
We have over 14 years of education recruitment experience behind us, and our dedicated team spans 12 local offices and 18 regions. We pride ourselves on our long-lasting client and customer relationships built on transparency, trust, and respect. Our talented team of recruitment consultants has unrivaled experience in their sectors.
They each focus on key disciplines so that you get in-depth knowledge and advice from a true specialist. It’s simple, we care. We understand that what we do affects people’s lives. Everything we do comes down to putting people first – our clients, our candidates, and our team.
- Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Ensuring your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluating and documenting students’ progress.
- Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Make a positive impact. Help your students develop, learn and have a positive influence on future generations.
- Be a role model.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
- Enjoy the rewards and financial incentives.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Teaching Jobs Manchester”.