Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
A teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
|Hiring Organization||GEMS American Academy|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
At GAA we are committed to developing global citizens who have the confidence to pursue their dreams and impact the world, in a caring international learning community offering a rigorous, relevant, and holistic education. We invite you to join us on a journey. This journey begins when a child and family join our school community.
It is my great pleasure to welcome you to GEMS American Academy, Abu Dhabi. GEMS American Academy – Abu Dhabi Khalifa City A campus was inaugurated by President Bill Clinton. GEMS American Academy is a diverse and caring international learning community offering a rigorous, relevant and holistic education.
GEMS American Academy is proud to offer an unparalleled education to our young learners. GEMS American Academy offers our students world-class facilities. GEMS Education has 60 years of experience in delivering the highest standards in Health and Safety across our schools.
- Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Ensuring your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluating and documenting students’ progress.
- Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Job Stability. In the midst of the teacher shortage, the United States is desperately in need of qualified and enthusiastic teachers.
- Improving Salary and Benefits.
- Teaching What You Love.
- Working With Kiddos.
- Different Days.
- Different Years.
- Getting a Say.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.