Jobs North London, A teacher assistant provides support to a lead teacher in charge of a classroom. Also known as teacher’s aides, these professionals reinforce lessons by tutoring individual students or small groups.
Their duties include creating lesson plans, documenting progress, and overseeing lesson preparations. We are currently looking for a friendly and competent teacher assistant to join our team.
If you are a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education, we urge you to apply! In this position, you will be responsible for supervising students, developing lesson plans, preparing lesson material, and maintaining classroom tidiness.
|Hiring Organization||Wimbledon High School|
|Post Name||Teacher Assistant|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent qualification.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 13 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW19 4AB|
Since the pandemic began, I’ve been struck by how important community is, and the strength of the Wimbledon High community throughout three lockdowns and periods of Guided Home Learning is something of which I am immensely proud.
The resilience to keep going, to adapt their plans, to learn to wait to pursue some of their dreams, has been inspiring to see and of course, we have loved being back in school together this academic year.
But most of all, through our wonderfully rich co-curricular programs, our partnerships, and the pastoral care that underpins everything we do, we are enabling our young people to discover the unique individuals they are, to find the inner compass that will guide them through life’s ups and downs and to learn to use their voices for the power of good.
- Working with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- Assisting teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- Revising lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
- Ensuring the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Overseeing students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on-field excursions.
- Collaborating with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or a relevant field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teaching assistant or similar role.
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
- Develop Your Unique Skill Sets.
- Being a teaching assistant comes with plenty of surprises since every day is always new.
- Allows You to Expand Your Teaching Qualifications.
- Allows You to Help Students in Need.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs North London”.