Greater Jobs Manchester, We are currently looking for a friendly and competent teacher assistant to join our team. If you are a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education, we urge you to apply! In this position, you will be responsible for supervising students, developing lesson plans, preparing lesson material, and maintaining classroom tidiness.
The successful candidate must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe learning environment. To excel in this role, you must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
A teacher assistant provides support to a lead teacher in charge of a classroom. Also known as teacher’s aides, these professionals reinforce lessons by tutoring individual students or small groups. Their duties include creating lesson plans, documenting progress, and overseeing lesson preparations.
|Hiring Organization||Greater Jobs|
|Post Name||Teacher Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20444 To GBP 22129 Per Year|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M21 7SX,|
greater. jobs really are the place to look for public sector roles in Greater Manchester and beyond… we are home to every job vacancy for 12 local authorities and key services in the North West! Schools, colleges, and academies advertise their vacancies here.
As do the NHS, Transport for Greater Manchester, third sector organizations, and other customers from outside the region. You can make sure you don’t miss that ideal job – by setting up job alerts, you will be automatically notified when an opportunity that fits your criteria is advertised.
You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for regular updates. Over recent years, the public sector has changed dramatically. Councils work together more now and so do other public sector organizations. Devolution is happening too, which will bring local authorities and partners like the NHS even closer. We needed to reflect those changes on our website. We needed to go further. And we did, with a simpler application process, and real insight into our regions and organizations.
- Working with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- Assisting teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- Revising lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
- Ensuring the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Overseeing students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on-field excursions.
- Collaborating with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Documenting student progress and communicating with parents to keep them informed.
- Helping lead teachers to create lesson plans.
- Complying with state, school, and class rules and regulations.
- Attending all training classes, parent conferences, and faculty meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or a relevant field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teaching assistant or similar role.
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
- Develop Your Unique Skill Sets. Being a teaching assistant comes with plenty of surprises since every day is always new.
- Allows You to Expand Your Teaching Qualifications.
- Allows You to Help Students in Need.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Greater Jobs Manchester”.