Teachers Assistant Jobs in Dubai, We are currently looking for a friendly and competent teacher assistant to join our team. If you are a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education, we urge you to apply.
The successful candidate must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe learning environment. To excel in this role, you must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
|Hiring Organization||The International School of Choueifat|
|Post Name||Teacher Assistant|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent qualification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1500 To AED 1800 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Through the SABIS® Educational System™ implemented at ISC-Dubai, a member of the global SABIS® Network, students develop the knowledge and skills needed to gain admission to top colleges and universities around the world, an achievement that SABIS® feels should not be reserved only for brilliant students.
On these pages, you can learn more about ISC-Dubai, its curriculum, extracurricular activities, facilities, requirements for admission, registration procedures, and other aspects of the school that may be of interest to you.
The International School of Choueifat ― Dubai first opened its doors to students in KG 1 to Grade 6, adding one additional grade each year. Today, more than 4,000 students are enrolled in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
- Working with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- Assisting teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- Revising lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
- Ensuring the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Overseeing students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on-field excursions.
- Collaborating with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Documenting student progress and communicating with parents to keep them informed.
- Helping lead teachers to create lesson plans.
- Complying with state, school, and class rules and regulations.
- Attending all training classes, parent conferences, and faculty meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or a relevant field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teaching assistant or similar role.
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
- Develop Your Unique Skill Sets.
- Allows You to Expand Your Teaching Qualifications.
- Allows You to Help Students in Need.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Teachers Assistant Jobs in Dubai”.