Assistant Teacher Jobs In Abu Dhabi, We are currently looking for a friendly and competent teacher assistant to join our team. If you are a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education, we urge you to apply! In this position, you will be responsible for supervising students and developing lesson plans.
The successful candidate must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe learning environment. To excel in this role, you must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
A teacher assistant provides support to a lead teacher in charge of a classroom. Also known as teacher’s aides, these professionals reinforce lessons by tutoring individual students or small groups. Their duties include creating lesson plans, documenting progress, and overseeing lesson preparations.
|Hiring Organization||Brighton College Abu Dhabi|
|Post Name||Teacher Assistant|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent qualification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 15000 To AED 17000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Brighton College Abu Dhabi offers pupils a vibrant and challenging learning environment and a distinctive British independent school ethos that reflects the values and dynamic culture of Abu Dhabi and the United Arab Emirates. The College is open for pupils from Nursery to Year 13. Located in Bloom Gardens on a purpose-built campus.
Brighton College Abu Dhabi boasts state-of-the-art facilities and is committed to becoming the leading British curriculum school in the Middle East. With highly experienced and talented academic and support staff, the College is able to provide an outstanding level of education, just as other Brighton Colleges already do around the world.
Our deeply embedded links with Brighton College UK and its other sister schools in the UAE and beyond will assist us to make good our claim to represent the very best of a British education. We are thrilled that we have won the School Compared Top Schools Award for Theatre, Dance, and the Performing Arts.
- Working with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- Assisting teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- Revising lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
- Ensuring the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Overseeing students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on-field excursions.
- Collaborating with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Documenting student progress and communicating with parents to keep them informed.
- Helping lead teachers to create lesson plans.
- Complying with state, school, and class rules and regulations.
- Attending all training classes, parent conferences, and faculty meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or a relevant field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teaching assistant or similar role.
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
- Help With Classroom Management.
- Assist With Classroom Administrative Tasks.
- Provide Extra Attention to Students.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Assistant Teacher Jobs In Abu Dhabi“.