Art Teacher Job For Fresher
- Organization Name : Sherwood High – Learn. Lead. Succeed
- Post Name : Art Teacher
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560083
A decade ago, Sherwood High began with a simple vision of creating a universal school that focussed on the idea of a community that was Indian at heart, before it was anything else. It is towards this idea, that the school has blossomed into what it is today – a home away from home for its students, as well as for those, who shape the minds of these youngsters within its portals.
Rated amongst the best schools in south Bangalore, Sherwood High’s ‘Education by Inspiration’ has enhanced the identity of our students as ideal Indian citizens and inculcated universal values of peace to become a progressive citizen rooted in Indian values and global outlook.
“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable” – Christopher Reeve. The vision of the Board Members of the Emmar Trust (Regd), was always to create an alma mater that both, students and their parents, would be proud to be associated with.
Each day, the focus is not only academic excellence in a non-stressful environment but the overall development of a child’s personality. Counted amongst the top schools in Bangalore, our students are imbued with the values of caring and respect. Their creativity and natural penchant for innovation are encouraged on a regular basis. All this, in keeping with the school motto of Learn-Lead-Succeed.
We are looking for a creative, flexible art teacher to join our team of seasoned educators. The art teacher’s responsibilities include sourcing art supplies, preparing lessons, and providing developmentally appropriate instruction on art techniques. You should also be able to supervise lessons to ensure that learners interact in a supportive and respectful manner.
To be successful as an art teacher, you should be able to encourage creativity and self-expression among students. Ultimately, an outstanding art teacher will be attentive and responsive to themes in students’ art that suggest distress in their personal lives.
Art Teacher Responsibilities
- Planning lessons on art and art history in accordance with students’ learning objectives.
- Preparing the classroom by gathering and setting up equipment.
- Developing students’ drawing, coloring, and painting techniques.
- Providing instruction on the use of media such as graphite and charcoal pencils, as well as oil, acrylic, and watercolor paint.
- Teaching students about art history.
- Assigning and grading projects and examinations.
- Recording and reporting on students’ progress.
- Ensuring that the classroom is clean after each lesson.
- Monitoring inventory and sourcing art supplies, as needed.
- Attending faculty and parent-teacher meetings.
Art Teacher Skills
- They love kids. First and foremost, great teachers must love what they teach.
- They love art.
- They are passionate about the profession.
- They are dedicated.
- They are energetic.
- They are creative.
- They are organized planners.
- They are advocates for the arts.
- Address : #01, Basavanpura, Near NICE Road Junction, Bannerghatta Main Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560083
- Phone : 098867 11111
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.