English Teacher Job For Fresher
- Organization Name : ITL Public School
- Post Name : Teacher
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Delhi, India 110077
ITL Public School being one of the premier educational institutions Is a diverse Inclusive School Community committed to academic excellence for meaningful learning thereby catering to individual’s needs and strengths. Propagates the values of Integrity, Truth and Learning for comprehensive and holistic growth of students and nurturing human spirit.
Focuses on ‘Universal Design of Learning’ by bringing flexibility in curriculum and incorporating Physical Education, Visual and Performing Arts in the school curriculum. Embraces Gender Sensitive Pedagogy to foster equality and respect among all students thus becoming responsive citizens. Aims to ‘Prepare All Students for Success in A Global Economy’ to embrace.
Diversity and contribute towards environment & societal enhancement. Ensures an effective safety mechanism by following the maxim: Every Day .Every Student.
Aspire to become an acknowledged leader in Educational Excellence and Community Involvement To be an All Inclusive school where they learn and thrive in caring, comforting and secure environment and believe in the Principle of ‘Accept and Not Expect’.
Connect classrooms to real life through focus on ‘Differentiated, Experiential and Reflective’ teaching- learning methodology. Nurture young minds to be confident, competent communicators, skillful in problem solving and critical thinking.
We are looking to employ an English teacher with an outstanding track record of teaching English lessons to students from Elementary School through to High School. The English teacher will be responsible for the teaching of reading, writing and speaking skills.
To ensure success as an English teacher, the candidate must be qualified in English as a first language. The English teacher must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process. Ultimately, an outstanding English teacher should engage students in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive to learning.
English Teacher Responsibilities
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
English Teacher Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in English and education.
- Must be a First language English speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
English Teacher Skills
- Imaginative thinking.
- Time management.
- Address : Pocket 2, Dwarka Sector 9, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110077
- Phone : 011 2507 1252
- Email :[email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.