Teaching Jobs in Singapore, An Assistant Teacher is a professional who works with students to make sure they grasp the content during instructional time. They supervise students and reinforce that information through lunch or recess games outside of class time.
A teacher assistant supports the teacher in planning and presenting lessons, and helps students learn. Teacher assistants may work part-time or full-time. They’re usually required to pass assessments before they can work with students, although a formal university degree may not be always required.
Teacher assistant duties often depend on their level. For example, a higher-level teacher assistant may be qualified to occasionally replace a teacher in their absence, apart from handling basic administrative tasks.
|Hiring Organization||La Petite Ecole|
|Post Name||Teaching Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3000 To SGD 4500 Per Month|
For expatriate parents raising their children overseas, we know that keeping them in an English-speaking environment is crucial. At the same time, you might like your children to experience another educational system and learn another language, so why not French? As you may already know.
The French educational system is well known for its excellence, and the global network of French schools overseas is exceptionally well developed. Your children can benefit from the French academic program from their early years, enabling them to join any French school overseas, as your family moves to a different country.
You may also like to spend some holidays in France and practice this beautiful language with them, or just learn more about French culture! For mixed families where one parent speaks French and the other English or another language, we understand how important it is to maintain both languages active and alive.
- Review material taught in class with individual students with learning challenges
- Work with smaller groups of students for remedial teaching or reinforcing the learning process
- Escort and supervise students in field trips and school activities
- Make sure classrooms are safe and tidy before classes start
- Assist teachers with various tasks, like grading assignments and informing parents of their children’s progress
- Help students adjust, learn and socialize and report to teachers about possible behavioral issues
Skills & Requirements
- Familiarity with school administrative tasks and learning methods
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Cool-tempered and positive attitude
- Firm but kind personality
- A love for teaching and the ability to build a trusting relationship with students, teachers, and parents
- A college or associate’s degree is preferred
- Develop Your Unique Skill Sets. Being a teaching assistant comes with plenty of surprises since every day is always new.
- Allows You to Expand Your Teaching Qualifications.
- Allows You to Help Students in Need.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Teaching Jobs in Singapore”.