Teaching Assistant Jobs London, We are currently looking for a friendly and competent teacher assistant to join our team. If you are a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education, we urge you to apply! In this position, you will be responsible for supervising students, developing lesson plans, preparing lesson material, and maintaining classroom tidiness.
The successful candidate must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe learning environment. To excel in this role, you must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
A teacher assistant provides support to a lead teacher in charge of a classroom. Also known as teacher’s aides, these professionals reinforce lessons by tutoring individual students or small groups. Their duties include creating lesson plans, documenting progress, and overseeing lesson preparations.
|Post Name||Teaching Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in education or a relevant field is preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 400 To GBP 450 Per Week|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC1E 7HX|
Here at i-teachers, we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ. If you’re looking for a great job, within a great community that is supportive and focused, then i-teachers is the place for you!
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality at all times. If working with us is of interest to you, feel free to send your CV and someone will contact you very soon!
We are always interested in talking with outstanding individuals to join our growing team. As a part of the i-teachers family, everyone is provided with ample opportunities to contribute and grow based on merit; progress within our team is purely based on performance.
- Overseeing students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on-field excursions.
- Collaborating with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Documenting student progress and communicating with parents to keep them informed.
- Helping lead teachers to create lesson plans.
- Complying with state, school, and class rules and regulations.
- Attending all training classes, parent conferences, and faculty meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teaching assistant or similar role.
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
- Be a role model.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
- Enjoy the rewards and financial incentives.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Teaching Assistant Jobs London”.