Teaching Assistant Jobs in Dubai, We are currently looking for a friendly and competent teacher assistant to join our team. If you are a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education, we urge you to apply! In this position, you will be responsible for supervising students.
The successful candidate must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe learning environment. To excel in this role, you must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
|Hiring Organization||Emirates British Nursery – Mirdif Dubai|
|Post Name||Teaching Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1500 To AED 1800 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
A good nursery is made up of good staff whose talents, morale, teamwork, and professional competence are of vital importance. Due to our commitment to safeguarding and developing children, the staff is experienced and trained to meet children’s individual, emotional and developmental needs.
Dawn moved to Dubai from the UK 18 years ago. With over 12 years of experience working in the early childhood sector and the EYFS curriculum, her experience and leadership as Area Headmistress are assets to Emirates British Nursery.
She studied at the University of East London, successfully graduating with a BA Honours in Early Childhood Studies, and holds a Cache level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Children and Young Peoples Management Pathway (QCF).
- Working with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- Assisting teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- Revising lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
- Ensuring the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Overseeing students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on-field excursions.
- Collaborating with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Documenting student progress and communicating with parents to keep them informed.
- Helping lead teachers to create lesson plans.
- Complying with state, school, and class rules and regulations.
- Attending all training classes, parent conferences, and faculty meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification. or Bachelor’s degree in education or a relevant field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teaching assistant or similar role.
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
- Develop Your Unique Skill Sets.
- Allows You to Expand Your Teaching Qualifications.
- Allows You to Help Students in Need.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Teaching Assistant Jobs in Dubai”.