Teaching Jobs In Canada For International Applicants 2022, We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher,
You will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
|Hiring Organization||GlenOak Academy|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2800 To CAD 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5J 2W9|
GlenOak offers an intimate school setting and a supportive learning environment where your child will benefit from our low student-teacher ratios and depending on the program stream,
The Additional support of one of our experienced educational assistants. We focus on building meaningful relationships with our students, giving them the attention they deserve in order for them to see academic success regardless of ability level.
GlenOak Academy Mission GlenOak’s mission is to provide an education as extraordinary as your child! We purposely and mindfully create an engaging, communicative, and interactive learning environment to bring out the absolute BEST in your child.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Skills & Requirements
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Job Stability and Holidays.
- Form a Strong Bond with Students.
- Builds Leadership Skills.
- Learn and Teach.
- Nostalgic Feeling.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Teaching Jobs In Canada For International Applicants 2022.