Teaching Jobs In Mexico, We are looking for a certified early childhood educator who can effectively address the needs of 3 to 6-year-old children in a school environment. The early childhood educator is responsible for providing developmentally appropriate programs that are aligned with national norms of the state.
To be a successful early childhood educator, you should be able to display strong communication skills and a kind and gentle demeanor when interacting with children. Ultimately, an outstanding early childhood educator should display patience and use creative ways to interact and engage with children.
|Hiring Organization||Hábitat Learning Community|
|Post Name||Early Childhood Educator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||MXN 10000 To MXN 11000 Per Month|
|Location||Santa Anita, Jalisco, Mexico 45600|
Habitat Learning Community offers families seeking a different kind of education for their children a place where not only children learn, but the whole family benefits from a comprehensive learning experience.
Through the interaction between children, adults, materials and spaces, we learn from each other and together build new knowledge. For families seeking a different kind of education for their children, Hábitat Learning Community® offers a place not only for their children to learn, but one where the entire family benefits from a comprehensive learning experience.
Through the interaction between children, adults, materials, and spaces, we learn from one another and develop new knowledge together. In our community, your child is considered a competent citizen with great potential, and is respected as such.
- Consistently planning innovative ways of keeping children actively engaged.
- Imparting knowledge to children through fun and play.
- Ensuring the social and emotional growth of the child.
- Addressing the physical needs of the individual child or group.
- Composing detailed reports for parents.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to exercise patience when interacting with children.
- A caring and approachable nature.
- Ability to work during the evening, and after-hours, as needed.
- Passion for Teaching.
- Love for Young Children.
- Holistic Development.
- Enthusiasm for Lifelong Learning.
- Value of Education.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Teaching Jobs In Mexico.