Teaching Jobs in Singapore, A teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
|Hiring Organization||St Francis Methodist School|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3000 To SGD 5500 Per Month|
St Francis Methodist School (SFMS) is a leading local private school, offering primary, secondary, and pre-tertiary education in Singapore. SFMS offers a Singapore approach to learning in an international school environment and is the first choice for pursuing various internationally recognized academic qualifications.
SFMS provides students with opportunities to grow holistically and achieve their aspirations. Guided by the Word of God, SFMS empowers individuals to fulfill their purpose of doing good works. We are proud to provide our students with quality education, fueled by our core values: Purpose-driven, Courage, Integrity, Humility, and Respect.
We strongly subscribe to the scriptural verse from Proverbs 22:6, “Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it”. This verse epitomizes our Vision – A vibrant international learning community where lives are inspired and changed through the Word of God.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Skills & Requirements
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Make a positive impact.
- Be a role model.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
- Enjoy the rewards and financial incentives.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Teaching Jobs in Singapore.