Teaching Jobs London, A teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels documenting progress. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
|Hiring Organization||Wellington Primary School|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 30000 To GBP 34000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom E3 4NE|
provide a broad and balanced curriculum that is experiential and promotes a life-long love of learning to promote the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental, and physical development of our children and prepare our children for opportunities and responsibilities.
And experiences of the next stage of their learning and for later life instill a sense of self-worth, whilst equipping children with the skills and knowledge to keep themselves safe ensure children achieve highly by acquiring the knowledge and skills they need to develop essential skills in reading.
Writing, maths, and computing challenge all learners in a caring and supportive environment, recognizing the individual celebrating cultural diversity, and guaranteeing equal opportunities to foster excellent partnerships with parents, carers, and the community.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of years of experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Builds Leadership Skills.
- Learn and Teach.
- Nostalgic Feeling.
- Every Day is an Exciting Day for a Teacher.
- Opportunity to Make a Difference in Someone else’s life.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Teaching Jobs London.