Teaching Jobs San Antonio, A teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development.
Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities. You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes.
|Hiring Organization||Cadence Academy Preschool|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78255|
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating more than 265 private preschools and elementary schools as members of the Cadence Education Family of Schools across the country.
With more than 28 years in business, we have developed unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood. Our “Birds of Flight” logo represents how we approach early childhood education. Like migrating birds in flight, our education starts with an experienced leader who sets the direction and enables others to grow and soar to new heights.
Different wing positions reflect our belief that while there is a certain rhythm (cadence) to education, the individuality of each child is always respected and encouraged. Four birds symbolize the pillars of our brand promise; exceptional education, fun-filled days, nurturing environments, and meaningful communications.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Skills & Requirements
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Creative thinking abilities.
- Leadership skills.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Time management skills.
- No two days are the same.
- Lifelong learning.
- Holidays and flexible hours.
- Good prospects.
- Go overseas.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Teaching Jobs San Antonio.