Teaching Jobs UK, We are searching for a capable and trustworthy science teacher to join our excellent faculty. The science teacher’s responsibilities include developing interesting lesson plans and curricula, collaborating with other teachers, completing student assessments, and addressing any performance issues.
To be successful as a science teacher, you should be a curious, lifelong learner with a passion for discovering new things. Outstanding candidates have a deep respect for the natural world and the ability to inspire this same respect in their students.
|Hiring Organization||Castle School Education Trust|
|Post Name||Science Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 18000 To GBP 20000 Per Year|
|Location||Bristol, England, United Kingdom BS35 1HT|
Welcome to The Castle School. I hope that our website gives you a flavor of the thriving and successful school that The Castle School is and the high standard of education provided for our students. I am extremely proud to be the Headteacher and to lead such a wonderful student and staff body.
Our core values of aspiration, fairness, and kindness are at the heart of everything we do. We set high expectations to ensure that every student excels across all aspects of school life. We encourage students to “Work hard, be kind, be respectful”.
Our intention is to ensure students make outstanding progress and that the curriculum removes any potential barriers to learning. We want our students to leave with the knowledge, understanding, and skills that will create excellent life opportunities and also prepare them exceptionally well for all aspects of life beyond school.
Our students’ holistic development is achieved not only through their academic studies but also in the outstanding range of extra-curricular activities, trips, and visits that our committed staff body provides. We want our students to understand the importance and enjoyment of academic excellence.
- Designing, developing, and delivering quality lesson plans and curricula that adhere to national and school guidelines.
- Drawing up suitable assessments and delivering helpful feedback to students, parents, and other teachers.
- Establishing classroom, lab, and field trip rules and regulations and ensuring that all students understand what is expected of them.
- Setting up demonstrations and assisting and supervising students while they conduct experiments.
- Providing extra resources, support, and interventions for students who are struggling.
- Ensuring all permission slips are signed in a timely manner and acting as a field trip chaperone when required.
- Grading papers, updating records, and handling various administrative tasks.
Skills & Requirements
- A relevant teaching certificate or license.
- A completed apprenticeship or teaching experience.
- Practical experience with MS Office, Google Classroom, and other software.
- Dedication, patience, and the ability to remain calm in tense situations.
- The ability to answer sensitive questions and create an environment where everyone’s opinions are respected.
- A passion for science and a commitment to continuing education.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Make a positive impact.
- Be a role model.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Teaching Jobs UK.