Amazon Warehouse Calgary, Fulfillment Centers – Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing, and shipping orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
We are looking to hire a hard-working and dependable warehouse helper to process all incoming and outgoing merchandise in accordance with company guidelines. The warehouse helper’s responsibilities include identifying ways to maximize warehouse storage space and removing warehouse trash on a regular basis.
And promptly notifying management of damaged merchandise or equipment. You should also be able to maintain a safe working environment by adhering to company safety regulations at all times. To be successful as a warehouse helper, you should be knowledgeable of standard warehouse practices and be able to lift or move heavy objects.
|Post Name||Team Member|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 38000 To CAD 38239 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 3G6|
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world,” and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon.com, an online retailer, manufacturer of electronic book readers, and Web services provider became the iconic example of electronic commerce. Its headquarters are in Seattle, Washington.
Originally started as an online bookselling company, Amazon has morphed into an internet-based business enterprise that is largely focused on providing e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence (AI) services.
- Receiving incoming merchandise and verifying that they are undamaged and of sound quality.
- Weighing and counting received items.
- Assisting warehouse staff in retrieving specified merchandise from storage as per the delivery or shipping orders.
- Preparing merchandise for delivery or shipping by packaging and labeling them accordingly.
- Moving all outgoing merchandise to the delivery area.
- Ensuring that all merchandise is properly secured in the delivery vehicles to prevent damage during transit.
- Maintaining accurate records of all incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Utilizing warehouse lift equipment to load and unload merchandise as well as move, lift, or stack merchandise as needed.
- Organizing warehouse merchandise and stacking them on shelves and racks in accordance with company guidelines.
- Performing all duties necessary to maintain warehouse cleanliness, which includes sweeping, mopping, and dusting as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a good understanding of general warehouse lingo.
- You are in good physical condition.
- You have the right credentials.
- You possess intermediate computer skills.
- You have a positive attitude and value teamwork.
- You Don’t Need Technical Skills. Working in a warehouse is a great choice for someone who has little to no work experience or is considering a career change.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Amazon Warehouse Calgary“.