Technical Account Manager Jobs in London For Graduate
|Post Name||Technical Account Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 42000 To GBP 50000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC1A 2SL|
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2,700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact.
We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
Technical Account Manager (TAM)
As part of the Technical Solutions team, your main mission as a TAM is to partner with the Commercial teams to enhance the Agencies’ experience and improve satisfaction.
You respond to the product-related requests while training the Agencies about the Criteo products and their use. In addition, your technical skills enable you to provide support to technical issues.
It’s critical that you help set these items’ priorities and coordinate with other teams for their implementation. Also, you document the Agency’s needs and report their feedback.
The successful candidate will have to build a solid internal network of contributors, influencers, and supporters to ensure that each Agency’s expectations and requirements are accounted for in the technical roadmap.
What You’ll Do
- Own an Agency book of business, establish a solid rapport and work closely with our internal and external partners.
- Be the technical point of contact for Agency incoming requests. Assist and collaborate in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting problems.
- Deliver excellent customer service while troubleshooting and addressing technical requests
- Coordinate partner teams (Sales, Technical Solutions, Data Analytics, Creative Services…) to identify, develop, and optimize our new and existing business opportunities by leveraging Criteo’s products and innovative technologies.
- Evangelize and Educate Agencies on Criteo’s products, platforms, and processes, creating tailored content to fit the Agency’s needs and match it with our products
Who You Are
- Good organization skills and ability to multi-task across various responsibilities, stakeholders, and topics; exceptional attention to details
- Exceptional listening, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven, comfortable working and navigating ambiguous challenges autonomously.
- Enthusiasm for client education and empowerment
- Significant experience with Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, tag managers, etc.) and motivation for solving problems
- Prior experience working in customer service
- Strong verbal and written language skills in English (and local language)
What we offer:
- Family Leaves – We offer enhanced paid maternity and paternity leave options for those important times.
- Insurance – All colleagues are covered by our life insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Healthcare- we work together with Bupa to offer competitive private health insurance.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programs.
- Fitness- We offer generous gym discounts allowing you to pick from all the main gyms in the UK.
- Recognition- we celebrate each other through Spotlight which allows you to shine a spotlight on your colleagues’ outstanding performance and everyday excellence. Your contribution is rewarded by Spotlight by exchanging collected points for some exciting merch, gift cards, tickets and so much more!
- We like to have fun as well- we gather all Criteo once a year for an annual summit where everyone can meet and learn about the business and their colleagues in addition to various initiatives throughout the year.
- Great work-life balance – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week offering work from home allowance. Your line manager will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility, and frequency with you.
- We have your development at heart- with a great all-year-round performance review program, we ensure we put our people’s development first in addition to offering various workshops helping you develop desired skills.
- Your pension- we offer generous pension contributions that can be tailored based on your needs and expectations
At Criteo, we believe the future is wide open when it includes everyone. We are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo – and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts, and cultures to succeed. We want you to come as you are so we can succeed together.