Google Careers Montreal, As an Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Technical Specialist, you will contribute experience and thought leadership to support Google Cloud Sales teams, and drive vision, and mission. Technical sales specialists, also called sales engineers, focus on complex scientific and technical
In this role, you’ll identify and assess customer AI/ML opportunities to uncover Google Cloud solutions to recommend, plan for, and address core market opportunities and use cases. Analyzing customers’ needs and recommending products. Discussing products with customers and explaining technical concepts simply.
We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Writing reports and proposals for vendors or clients related to technical products. Finding new customers and creating a sales relationship with potential buyers
|Post Name||Technical Sales Specialist|
|Qualification||Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 4800 To CAD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1Y1J8|
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
The company has since rapidly grown to offer a multitude of products and services beyond Google Search, many of which hold dominant market positions. Google is also the largest search engine, mapping and navigation application, email provider, office suite, video sharing platform, and photo and cloud storage provider.
These products address a wide range of use cases, including email (Gmail), navigation (Maps), cloud computing (Cloud), web browsing (Chrome), video sharing (YouTube), productivity (Workspace), operating systems (Android), cloud storage (Drive).
- Work with technical Sales teams as an AI/ML subject matter expert to differentiate Google Cloud to our customers.
- Influence the strategy for Google Cloud AI/ML by advocating for enterprise customer requirements and needs.
- Demonstrate the business value of Google Cloud AI/ML solutions that meet, enhance, and innovate for our enterprise customers.
- Help prospective customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud, explaining technical features.
- Helping customers’ design architectures, and problem-solving any potential roadblocks.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to learn, understand, and work quickly with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently.
- Experience in performing technical presentations or public speaking.
- Experience building machine learning solutions, leveraging machine learning architectures, and developing solutions utilizing AI frameworks and methods.
- Experience in TensorFlow on cloud-native architectures in a customer-facing or support role.
- No Fear of Job Transfer.
- Job Security.
- Office Environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Google Careers Montreal“.