Apple Jobs Montreal, We are looking for a highly accurate technical specialist to analyze and design network solutions. The technical specialist’s duties include providing technical assistance, solving customer service queries, and troubleshooting hardware and software issues. You should also manage security functions and oversee the configuring of computer parts.
To be successful as a technical specialist, you should demonstrate expertise in software and hardware, security functions and design, as well as problem-solving skills. Ultimately, a high-quality technical specialist should demonstrate excellent programming abilities.
Technical specialists work with network analysts to review, diagnose, and treat technical problems related to computer networking operations. Technical specialists are required to work with software and hardware.
|Post Name||Technical Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 75000 To CAD 75168 Per Year|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1Y 1J8|
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software, and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States. Apple is a prominent hardware and software company best known for its series of personal computers.
The iPod, and its innovative marketing strategies for its products. Introduced in the Macintosh was the first widely sold personal computer with a graphical user interface (GUI).
Apple Inc. designs manufacture and sells mobile and media devices, personal computers and portable digital music players, and a wide range of related software and services. Apple sells its products worldwide through its retail stores, online stores, and direct sales force, as well as through third-party retailers.
- Evaluating technical programs.
- Developing application designs and web pages.
- Providing customer support for programs and applications.
- Training customers and staff in best practices, applications, and programs.
- Troubleshooting technical programs.
- Finding ways to increase productivity and reduce expenses.
- Learning about new products and technologies.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior understanding of computer hardware and software systems.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Outstanding research skills.
- Solid organization and coordination skills.
- Excellent customer service knowledge.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Apple Jobs Montreal“.