Fresh Graduate Jobs Singapore, Technology analysts are information technology specialists who handle the analysis, maintenance, and enhancement of information systems. They evaluate, and develop information solutions, employing their skills to identify opportunities and risks for businesses.
They also review human-IT processes and advise companies on information technology strategies. We are searching for a Technology analyst to assist with the development, maintenance, and implementation of IT solutions for our company.
In this role, you will be required to handle the analysis of our IT systems, develop strategies for optimization, manage all procedures relating to implementation, and run regular checks on your work.
|Hiring Organization||Panasonic Singapore|
|Post Name||Technology Analyst|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree in computer science, business information systems, information technology, or a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5000 To SGD 5500 Per Month|
As a consumer sales division, Panasonic Singapore is responsible for the sales and marketing of consumer electronics and home appliances in Singapore. Panasonic Singapore is also active in contributing to the local Singaporean community through its various CSR initiatives.
In all of its corporate activities, the Panasonic Group has always strived to adhere to the management philosophy established by our founder, Konosuke Matsushita. In our ongoing pursuit of thoroughly autonomous responsible management, we are about to transition to a new operating company system.
By sharing the foundations of our management philosophy—the Basic Management Objective, Company Creed, and Seven Principles—with our customers, business partners, and shareholders.
- Analyzing current IT systems, architectures, and processes.
- Identifying risks, opportunities, faults, and areas for development within the company’s IT framework.
- Designing IT solutions and solving issues effectively.
- Executing well-thought-out solutions and plans to improve company efficiencies.
- Maintaining robust systems processes and ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Developing new IT methods and solutions for the business.
- Reporting issues, advances made, and other important information to stakeholders.
- Advising management on weak points, avenues for improvement, and risks in the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Strategizing with other key stakeholders on how to best align IT systems with company objectives.
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, business information systems, information technology, or a related field.
- Certification and proficiency in a coding language (.NET, Visual Basic, C++, or SQL).
- At least 2 years of experience in an IT-related position.
- Knowledge of databases, data processes, program architectures, and data security.
- Skills in designing, reporting, and documenting implementations and solutions.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and experience with both hardware and software systems.
- An up-to-date insight into the latest developments in the information technology sphere.
- Ability to work independently and knowledge of agile team structures.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A private-sector job has every day a new lesson to learn to keep you satisfied.
- Work Environment.
- Development & Progress.
- No Fear of Job Transfer.
- Job Security.
- Office Environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Fresh Graduate Jobs Singapore”.