Telecommunications Jobs in Kuwait, The primary job role of a Telecommunications Specialist is to: Manage, supervise and provide technical advice/guidance on telecommunication systems. Identify users’ needs from customer feedback and bring necessary changes in the existing technology to meet their requirements.
Telecommunications Specialists are responsible for overseeing interaction between computer systems, communication methods, and devices. In addition, they may participate in the installation and maintenance of these systems, including their repair and testing.
|Post Name||Telemetry / Telecommunications Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Communications Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 200 To KWD 300 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower.
We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program, and construction management professionals.
We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas), and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
- An experienced Telemetry / Telecommunications Engineer having a thorough knowledge of communication equipment like Remote Terminal Unit (RTUs) etc., used in the Power Networks field
- Responsible in conducting fiber optic detailed network design for a middle mile and last mile fiber-based networks.
- Have a proven track record in project management and delivery of projects on time and to the highest technical standards.
- Responsible in maintaining documentation of job status, job change revisions, material flow, and other project records.
- Represent the business internally and externally as appropriate
- Transfer my knowledge and expertise by carrying out appropriate training to WSP as well as the client’s Engineers
- Actively engage in key client relationships;
- Work collaboratively with Team Leaders and Project Managers to obtain regular feedback from clients on our performance, and look to cross-sell the wider business.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Communications Engineering
- Minimum 15 years experience out of which ten (10) years as a Telemetry and Communications Engineer for a network similar to the State of Kuwait.
- Thorough knowledge of remote terminal units and various communications links including Fiber Optic.
- Experience in running training will be viewed favorably.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programmes.
- Student loan repayment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Telecommunications Jobs in Kuwait”.