Telesales/Telemarketing Jobs in Singapore, Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services. Accurately record details of customers’ purchase orders. Processing all customer purchases accordingly. Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
Telecallers initiate telephonic contact with existing and prospective clients in order to generate sales. Given their reliance on spoken language, telecallers ought to display excellent verbal communication.
|Hiring Organization||Success Capital Holdings (S) Pte. Limited|
|Post Name||Telesales Executive|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2300 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
Success Capital is a financial solution company that is built around a team that has a proven track record of successfully assisting businesses from different industries. Our highly experienced financial consultants have the experience and versatility to cater to a wide range of industries regardless of the scale of their businesses and to assist your needs with the most suitable financial solution.
At Success Capital our aim is to give you a fast and hassle-free experience when we assist in securing your financial needs, so you can focus on maximizing the potential of your business.
- Achieve sales targets for a range of products and services over the phone and meet all KPIs
- Contact current or potential customers to promote products or services.
- Understand customers’ needs and recommend appropriate plans and services
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
Skills & Requirements
- Min GCE ‘O’ Levels and above in any discipline
- Preferably with a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Entry Level are welcome to apply and training provided
- Strong desire to achieve sales target and customer-oriented
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to perform independently and excel as a team player
- Required language: English and additional language will be added advantage
- Singaporean only
- Paid leave.
- Affordable health insurance.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Telesales/Telemarketing Jobs in Singapore”.