Part-Time Jobs For Students In Sharjah, Telesales executives work in call centers where they utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to persuade customers to purchase companies’ products and services. They generate leads for outside sales teams, manage customer accounts, and promptly resolve customer complaints.
We are looking to hire an experienced, customer-oriented telesales executive to utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets. The telesales executive’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our products where possible, receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received.
To be successful as a telesales executive, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-performing telesales executive should be able to follow sales scripts as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
|Hiring Organization||ABC Cargo & Courier, Rolla Sharjah|
|Post Name||Telesales Executive|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in marketing|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AED 15 To AED 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately record details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Skills & Requirements
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a telesales executive.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to follow scripts.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Establish direct communication with the consumer.
- More cost-effective than other direct marketing strategies.
- It is quantified immediately.
- Serves to find new customers or recontact old customers.
- It offers first-hand customer information, without intermediaries.
- It is easy to use.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs For Students In Sharjah”.