Temporary Jobs London, We are looking for a professional, high-energy bartender with excellent communication skills to serve classical cocktails and exciting new beverages to our customers. To succeed as a bartender, you should have a neat appearance and an engaging,
The bartender will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food. You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties.
|Hiring Organization||Bar Brothers Events Ltd – Mobile Bar Hire London|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom NW10 7JH|
Bar Brothers Events is a professional Mobile Bar Hire and Events agency that specializes in mixology events.
Our services are designed to offer all you need to make your special occasion enjoyable and memorable, without stress. From event planning to supply drinks, to providing a fully-trained Bartender for Hire — we have it covered. All you need to do is relax and enjoy the fun with your guests.
Our Bartenders for hire and Flair Bartenders for hire are fully-trained and available for any special occasion — birthdays, wedding Bar Hire, hen parties, Christmas parties Bar Hire or corporate Bar Hire,
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are of the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate, and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
Skills & Requirements
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- You can work with people.
- Being a bartender can be exciting.
- You can create your own drinks.
- Barkeepers can make many new connections.
- An easy time to find a partner.
- Especially suitable if you love the nightlife.
- Decent job security.
- You can work in many different locations.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Temporary Jobs London.