Theatre Jobs London, Producers work on the set of TV shows or movies and coordinate the production of projects. We are looking for an organized and results-driven Producer to coordinate production schedules. Create project budgets, and hire the right director.
The producer is also responsible for finding new projects to make into a TV show or movie and acquiring the rights to the script. To be successful as a producer you must have excellent planning skills. A good Producer can manage several aspects of production at once while remaining on schedule and within budget.
A theatre producer oversees all aspects of theatre production, from the generation of an idea to the day-to-day management when it is on stage. They are the person responsible for the financial, strategic, and managerial aspects of staging the production.
|Hiring Organization||Unicorn Theatre|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 40000 To GBP 43000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SE1 2HZ|
We offer innovative and thrilling theatre experiences for children aged up to producing and presenting new shows alongside adaptations of classic texts. We are the largest children’s theatre in the UK, welcoming 65,000 families and schools to our venue every year, and thousands more through our new Unicorn Online program of free digital theatre experiences.
We offer subsidies to groups to enable them to attend where needed, and make our work with the values of curiosity, respect, and courage, partnering with schools from our local boroughs and community groups from across London to ensure that young people have a voice in shaping our shows.
We believe that young people of all ages, perspectives, and abilities have the right to experience exciting, entertaining, and inspiring work we want all children to experience our theatre and actively seek out children who wouldn’t otherwise attend. We maintain a strong commitment to representing diversity in our audiences.
- Find new projects to produce.
- Hire directors and crew members.
- Create production schedules.
- Plan production budgets.
- Edit scripts for projects.
Skills & Requirements
- Prior experience as a Producer, or in the production industry.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Support for Procedure Company.
- Simple Management.
- Loans and Investment.
- Continuous Existence.
- Good Governance.
- Help the Members.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Theatre Jobs London.