|Post Name||Category Trade Shopper Marketing Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||40/- To 50/- Per Hour|
|Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India 122005|
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that makes a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever-evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
• Defines with Consumer Marketing leader local shopper activation planning and makes it customer-specific (delivers input to Integrated Key Account plan incl. Local Shopper Activation Plan), in line with overall Local Marketing Activation plan (LMAP)
• Initiate and realize local or regional trade marketing actions and promotions on the basis of the recommendations, in order to optimize stock levels in the chain, to stimulate sales-out and loyalty of the distribution channel.
• Define and formulate observations and recommendations for new activities through analysis of sales data and through monitoring the success of the trade marketing activities. Defines requirements for the shopper research (execution in I&A)
• Manages performance of P-spend, within the framework of the integrated A&P and trade spend planning to deliver effectiveness for in-store activation, both on- and offline.
• Implement, maintain and improve trade marketing tools, allocate the necessary budget and guard the service level agreements with the supplier (manage the local supplier roster in close collaboration with procurement)
• Closely cooperate with Sales Leader in the Market to realize sales targets at key customers, and provides input for local channel Strategy
• Optimizes (offline/online) shelves (portfolio, price points, promotions), owning instore and online excellence execution to drive brand preference, increase conversion and basket size
• Developing and executing integrated management framework of attracting, training, motivating, and retaining promoters and merchandisers. Responsible for retail training, customer POS and conceptual selling (trade decks, etc)
• Manages category captainships or advisor-ships
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
Typically requires professional education in Sales or Marketing and previous working experience
Certified LEAN Basic
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers.
We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.