Trainee Train Driver Jobs UK, We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of the Train driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends.
Train Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina., and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
|Hiring Organization||Stagecoach Aberdare Depot|
|Post Name||Train Driver|
|Qualification||A valid driver’s license|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20000 To GBP 22000 Per Year|
|Location||Aberdare, Wales, United Kingdom CF44 0AS|
Our customers are at the heart of what we do. Every day around 2.5 million people trust us to get them where they need to be. Whether it’s Steve on his way to a job interview or using the bus for the first time in ages.
We love our regular customers, getting to know their routines and sharing in their day-to-day lives. It’s always great to welcome new faces on board, too, and we’re happy to help get them where they need to be.
You probably know us as the local bus company in your area but, fun fact, we’re one of the largest bus operators in the UK. we’ve run express and local bus services across the country and we continue to play an important role in helping people access work, education, health, shopping, and leisure.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
Skills & Requirements
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1-year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Trainee Train Driver Jobs UK”.