Entry Level Jobs London, The Transaction Analyst is responsible for the final review of agreements to ensure all contracts adhere to compliance and internal guidelines. The Analyst countersigns and fully executes agreements on behalf of the client. In addition, the Analyst uploads executed contracts into online booking systems.
Transaction analysts are responsible for analyzing and interpreting data related to financial transactions. They commonly work with large amounts of information, including transaction records, account statements, and other documents that must be organized and interpreted in order to be useful.
The goal of transaction analysts is to provide value to their organization by identifying trends or patterns in the data they analyze. This can help companies make better decisions about how to allocate resources, set prices, etc.
|Hiring Organization||British Business Bank|
|Post Name||Entry Level Transaction Analyst|
|Qualification||As a recent university graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 32500 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC4Y 8JX|
The British Business Bank is 100% Government owned but independently managed. It brings expertise and Government money to the smaller business finance markets. We don’t lend or invest directly. Instead, we work with over 130 partners such as banks, leasing companies, venture capital funds, and web-based platforms.
Businesses apply for finance through our partners who, because they work with us, can lend and invest more, especially to younger and faster-growing companies. Our aim is to drive sustainable growth and prosperity across the UK and to enable the transition to a net zero economy, by supporting access to finance for smaller businesses.
If you are looking for more information about finance options for your business, please visit our Finance Hub. This sets out the options and considerations for businesses seeking funding and provides useful links to organizations representing finance suppliers.
- Recommending changes to pricing structures or incentive programs to increase sales and profits
- Identifying ways to improve the efficiency of operations to reduce costs and improve customer service
- Investigating consumer complaints about billing errors or service problems with the goal of resolving issues quickly and fairly
- Recommending changes to business processes, policies, or procedures based on findings from analyses
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to communicate well with senior management;
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure;
- Ability to produce high-quality written presentation materials (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize and to work to deadlines;
- Sensitivity to detail and accuracy in everyday work;
- Pro-active, self-motivated professional, who works well in a team environment, as well as on an individual basis;
- strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think creatively.
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- 15% employer pension contribution,
- Performance related bonus
- The flexible working, cycle-to-work scheme, the healthcare cash plan, and life assurance
- Paid voluntary day, maternity, adoption, and shared parental leave
- Benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socializing, to health and wellbeing, travel, and technology…and plenty more
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Entry Level Jobs London“.